Dell and Red Hat to Co-Engineer Enterprise-Grade, OpenStack Private Cloud Solutions
Red Hat Further Enables IT Velocity, Efficiency and Scalability with OpenShift Enterprise 2
Red Hat Wins Gold at Team Massachusetts Economic Impact Awards
Red Hat Appoints Former McAfee Executive to Lead Red Hat’s Canadian Operations
Red Hat to Webcast Results for Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2013
Red Hat to Present Enterprise Platform-as-a-Service Update During Live Webcast on December 3, 2013
Red Hat Launches Latest Version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Red Hat Wins Veterans Affairs Medical Appointment Scheduling Challenge as part of HP Open Community Team
Rapidly Growing Cooking Studio in Japan Chooses Red Hat for IT Flexibility
Red Hat Brings OpenShift Online Platform-as-a-Service to 14 New Countries, Expands Gear Size Offerings for Developers
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."