eww ITandTEL Implements High - Performance Platform-as-a-Service Environment with Red Hat Technologies
HPE and Red Hat Join Forces to Give Customers Greater Choice for NFV Deployments
Red Hat and Boston University Collaborate to Advance Emerging Technologies and Open Source Research and Education
European Bioinformatics Institute and Red Hat Collaborate to Enhance Global Biological Research Capabilities
Red Hat Assists Monash University with Deployment of Software-Defined Storage to Support Advanced Research Capabilities
Huawei Extends its Cooperation with Red Hat to Public and NFV Clouds
Red Hat Opens Open Source Lab at Czech Technical University in Prague
Red Hat Technologies Support TransUnion’s Migration to New IT Environment
Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) Deploys Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform to Accelerate IT Modernization
레드햇, 기업의 컨테이너 도입 지원하는 레드햇 오픈시프트 컨테이너 플랫폼 3.4 출시
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."