Communications Leaders Choose Red Hat OpenStack Platform for Powering Cloud Deployments to Deliver New Services
Produban Chooses Red Hat as Technology Partner to Deliver Modern Cloud Services with Kubernetes and Containers on OpenStack
Red Hat Named a Visionary in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage
Swisscom Guides Customers into the Digital Age with Red Hat OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Virtualization
UKCloud Creates an Open Source Alternative for UK Public Sector with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat and Ericsson Announce Broad Alliance to Enable Pervasive Adoption of Open Source Solutions
Nominations for 2017 Women in Open Source Awards Are Now Live
CLIMB Project Selects Red Hat Ceph Storage to Achieve Their Storage Needs to Support Medical Breakthroughs
Red Hat Expands Mobile Vision to Support Containerized Mobile App Development Based on Modern Application Technologies
2016 Red Hat Government Symposium to Highlight Open Source's Role in Government Digital Transformation
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."