Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Our exams. On your time.
Red Hat’s certification program is consistent, reliable, and trusted. Exams are hands-on, making them better indicators of your proficiency. Each exam tests your ability to perform actual IT tasks just as you will on the job.
With the ability to test remotely or take advantage of expanded testing locations around the world, Red Hat Individual Exams can help you prove your skills and prepare for a global marketplace. You can take Red Hat certification exams as an individual exam from wherever you are or on a secure, personal testing station at a Red Hat or Red Hat partner location.
In addition to our remote exam option, you can schedule an individual exam at a time and location that is best for you. Prepare at your own pace and take your exam in the most convenient setting for you.Find individual exam locations in your region
- Choose from our list of available exams then purchase online or from one of our training resellers or partners. Be sure to select the correct exam and product release version when you make your purchase, because we often offer exams on more than one release of our products. You do not need to choose the location or date for your exam at the time of purchase. Once your purchase is confirmed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to schedule the time and location for your exam.
- Follow the steps in your purchase confirmation to log in to the scheduler application and choose the time, date, and location that is right for you. You will receive an email confirming your scheduled exam, as well as instructions on what to do on your testing day.
- Show up for your exam on the chosen date and time, and take your exam.
If you have a standard or basic version of Red Hat Learning Subscription, you can request exams through your account.
Tell us who should be the next RHCP of the year
Now accepting submissions for the 2023 Red Hat Certified Professional of the Year award. Make a case for yourself or nominate someone you know.
Test your progress toward technical proficiency
The new Red Hat Preliminary Exams are designed to validate your foundational knowledge of important technologies