Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Retired - Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer
Note: This credential is no longer available.
The Red Hat® Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) certification demonstrates an individual's ability to build Java™ Enterprise Edition (JEE) applications for deployment on the Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform or other JEE-compliant platforms. Employers can hire RHCJDs with confidence that they are qualified JEE developers who have proven their skills.
To become certified, an RHCJD will have demonstrated knowledge and skills of the tasks below:
- Configure and create enterprise-ready web projects
- Work with contexts (CDI)
- Work with POJO/JEE components
- Access and manage identity information through API
- Work with web/JSF components and web navigation
- Expose components to external and legacy interfaces
- Create an authentication form
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) certification:
- JEE application developers