NOTE: This credential is no longer offered to new candidates.
An enterprise application developer who earns the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to use the ESB capabilities available in Red Hat JBoss® SOA Platform to create and maintain communication between disparate enterprise applications.
Note: This Certificate of Expertise does not cover the ESB capabilities provided in Red Hat JBoss Fuse or Red Hat JBoss A-MQ.
An enterprise application developer who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in ESB is capable of:
- Writing customer ESB actions to use legacy services
- Incorporating existing services via built-in actions
- Using web services, Java™ Message Service (JMS) providers, and service deployments to expose business functions
- Applying transformations to support diverse message formats
- Using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio tooling to build and deploy ESB services
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in ESB
- Enterprise Java developers familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and the ESB in Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of the ESB in Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform.