Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation
Note: This credential is no longer available.
An IT professional who has become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation demonstrates the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to use Ansible to automate the management and deployment of systems in an enterprise environment.
The proficiencies tested in this certification are now included within our updated Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) requirements. This credential proves your skills in using Red Hat Ansible Automation to automate across different functions and scale infrastructure efficiently.
Prove your skills and knowledge
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation is capable of performing these tasks:
- Use Ansible inventories to define groups of hosts
- Create Ansible playbooks
- Use Ansible playbooks to configure systems to a specified state
- Create and use Ansible templates to create customized configuration files for hosts
- Create Ansible roles
- Use Ansible Vault in playbooks to protect sensitive data
Is this certification right for you?
You may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation if one of these descriptions fits you:
- System administrator who needs to manage large numbers of systems
- System administrator who works in a DevOps environment and who wishes to automate a large part of your day-to-day workload
- Developer who has some basic systems administration background and who wishes to incorporate automation into your development process
- A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) or earning another certification