ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ BRMS Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Red Hat Customer Portal
Industry-leading resources for your full technology life cycle
The Red Hat® Customer Portal is the award-winning digital platform that brings Red Hat expertise to your organization through knowledge and support to help you plan, deploy, and maintain your enterprise solutions.
Expect more from enterprise software support
We believe that support from your enterprise software provider should deliver more than reactive, issue-based solutions. Your provider should be a partner that aids in your success and ensures you get the most from your enterprise products.
Red Hat Support—including the Red Hat Customer Portal—is that partner. Our mission is to enable your success with Red Hat enterprise solutions through every interaction and with deep technical guidance. Through the Customer Portal, you can also connect with Red Hat experts (like engineers, product managers, and salespeople), industry experts, partners, and other customers that can give you help and guidance.
In the words of a Red Hat customer
“I was very impressed with Red Hat's approach to building its Customer Portal from the ground up. More than just a slick front end, Red Hat has completely redesigned its service and support processes around the needs of its customers," said Phil Verghis, CEO at The Verghis Group, Inc. "The Customer Portal is the highly visible and now award-winning entrance, but every step of the way has also been looked at and redesigned from the customer's point of view."
The Red Hat Customer Portal was recognized by the Association of Support Professionals (ASP) as 1 of the Top Web Support Sites in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
All the resources you need in one place
The Red Hat Customer Portal offers a wide range of resources to help guide you through planning, deploying, and maintaining—all from a source you know and trust.
- Knowledgebase articles and solutions: Troubleshoot issues and find answers to support questions before you open a ticket.
- Reference architectures: Read detailed technical case studies, which describe solutions built, tested, and benchmarked to ensure you're implementing recommended solutions from the beginning.
- Groups: Collaborate with peers and Red Hat experts to share ideas and solutions.
- Tech briefs: Get detailed use cases that provide practical advice to help you solve real-world problems with Red Hat products.
- Videos: Watch and learn. Vital solutions, useful tips, product demonstrations, and inside information from Red Hat engineers and industry experts.
- Product documentation: Understand, evaluate, install, operate, maintain, and administer Red Hat products in supported settings and configurations.
- Support case management: Create, track, and manage support case activity.
- Connect at access.redhat.com
- Read the user's guide to Red Hat subscription benefits
- Watch the video to get the most from your Red Hat subscription: