Select a language
Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) & Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®)
- Automate Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® (RHEL) tasks, integrate Red Hat emerging technologies, and apply automation for efficiency and innovation.
- Get a RHCE certification. Also, with RHCSA exam, you will be set to perform the core system administration skills required in RHEL environments.
|Get Certified Today||Download To Know More|
Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Add automation skills to your skillset
- As teams and organizations pursue digital transformation, the RHCE exam is changing to match new needs and fill skills gaps. We have updated our exam and certification to reflect the need for the automation knowledge required to deploy, manage, and support a container-based architecture—making your credential even more valuable and relevant.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator
Test your skills and knowledge
Getting the Red Hat Certified System Administrator training enables to perform the following tasks:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Create simple shell scripts
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
- Perform basic container management