Red Hat Certification
Retired - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Seam
Note: This credential is no longer available.
An enterprise application developer who is a Red Hat® Certified Specialist in Seam has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to use Seam to tie together components when developing applications.
Prove your skills and knowledge
An enterprise application developer who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Seam is capable of:
- Rapid application development
- Creating an industry-standard user interface
- Integrating the Java™ Persistence API (JPA)
- Implementing end-to-end application security
- Using integrated tooling with Red Hat JBoss® Developer Studio
A candidate must have passed the following exam to earn this credential
- Retired - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Seam exam (EX311)
Is this certification right for you?
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Seam is no longer offered for new candidates.