Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Retired - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development
Note: This credential is no longer available.
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, update container images and run and link containers.
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development is capable of performing the following tasks:
- Implementing new container images by extending existing images
- Manage images including pulling and pushing images from a private registry
- Manually run and link containers in a development environment
The following audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development:
- Enterprise SOA architects who are interested in moving to a containerized software application pattern
- People working in a DevOps environment who need to create, update and run containers in a development environment for eventual migration to production
Red Hat suggests Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®)-level skills for those who wish to take the exam.