Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Prove your skills and build your career
Becoming a Red Hat certified professional showed me the value of the hands-on certifications and being introduced to new technology topics.
Value of a Red Hat certification for IT professionals:
- Differentiation from other IT professionals not certified by Red Hat on Red Hat solutions
- Verify your skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate readiness for new responsibilities
- Higher salaries, when compared with noncertified professionals
- Greater IT industry credibility
- Access to personalized e-certificates
- Access to the secure Red Hat Certification Central to manage your profile
- Access to the Red Hat Certification Central verification tool
- Red Hat Certification Badging
- Red Hat Certified Professional Store
- Fulfillment of Red Hat partner accreditation level requirements