Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Building Resilient Microservices
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Building Resilient Microservices has demonstrated the ability to manage and configure a service mesh of microservices using Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh in the Red Hat OpenShift Platform environment.
Prove your skills and knowledge
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Building Resilient Microservices is able to:
- Understand and work with Red Hat Openshift Service Mesh Custom Resources
- Deploy and configure applications on Service Mesh
- Work with request routing and traffic management.
- Understand the deployment/release pattern strategies that Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh® can help with, providing more complex operational functionality, including A/B testing and canary releases
- Configure and manage advanced routing techniques to control the flow and API calls between services
- Send the inbound and outbound traffic from and to the mesh, managing the ingress and egress traffic control policies
- Be able to configure the network resilience and the fault tolerance dynamically at runtime to ensure the failing nodes and prevent localized failures from cascading
- Work and configure Service Mesh policy checks
- Understand and configure the workload-to-workload communication using the implemented architecture for authentication and authorization security in Service Mesh
- Understand and work with the fault injection mechanisms to introduce errors and chaos testing into the system to test the failure recovery capacity of the applications
Is this certification right for you?
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Building Resilient Microservices exam is designed for:
- Developers who are implementing microservices in the Red Hat OpenShift Platform
- Architects who are designing microservices for the Red Hat OpenShift Platform
- Administrators or Developers who are managing service meshes in the Red Hat OpenShift Platform
The best way to learn is to do
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Building Resilient Microservices, Red Hat recommends the following courses: