Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers has demonstrated a basic understanding of containers and Podman, and can use this knowledge to run, find, and manage containerized services, deploy single- and multiple-container applications, and create custom containers.
Prove your skills and knowledge
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers has validated the ability to:
- Understand containerization concepts
- Create containerized services with Podman
- Manage containers and container images via basic diagnostic procedures.
- Create custom container images.
- Create and run containerized applications.
- Create and run multi-container applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve container problems.
Is this certification right for you?
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers certification is designed for:
- Administrators, architects, software developers, and anyone responsible for creating, managing, or using containers, including those who want to demonstrate their understanding of the key concepts and processes underlying the use of containers in modern software.
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures.
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift.
The best way to learn is to do
We recommend this course to help you prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers: