An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, update container images and run and link containers.
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development is capable of performing the following tasks:
- Implementing new container images by extending existing images
- Manage images including pulling and pushing images from a private registry
- Manually run and link containers in a development environment
The following audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development:
- Enterprise SOA architects who are interested in moving to a containerized software application pattern
- People working in a DevOps environment who need to create, update and run containers in a development environment for eventual migration to production
Red Hat suggests Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®)-level skills for those who wish to take the exam.