Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Retired - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Fast-Cache Application Development
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Fast-Cache Application Development has demonstrated the skills and knowledge needed to create, update, and maintain applications using Red Hat® JBoss® Data Grid from a developer perspective.
Prove your skills and knowledge
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Fast-Cache Application Development is able to perform the following tasks:
- Programmatic cache configuration
- Cache API
- Map domain objects to the index structure
- Query with Lucene
- Perform remote queries via the Hot Rod Java™ client
- Implement Red Hat JBoss Data Grid security
Is this certification right for you?
Java application developers who use JBoss Data Grid may be interested in taking the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Developing Fast Cache Applications exam.
Test your skills and knowledge
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Fast-Cache Application Development exam (EX453)
Demonstrate your skills and knowledge in creating, updating, and maintaining applications using JBoss Data Grid.
The best way to learn is to do
To prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Fast-Cache Application Development, Red Hat recommends:
Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453)
Learn how to install a data grid, develop a cache-based application, cluster and secure caches, and more