A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to monitor performance metrics on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems and configure performance enhancements suitable for various production workloads.
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning is able to:
- Tuning for use-case scenarios (for example, high performance computing (HPC), large memory, database, and file server)
- Tuning for power consumption
- Tuning virtual machines (host and guest)
- Tuning memory and caches
- Tuning central processing unit (CPU) and memory utilization using cgroups
- Gathering performance metrics and other data for tuning purposes
If you are an IT professional who is responsible for systems with heavy or specialized workloads or interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®), the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning credential is right for you.
We recommend this course to help you prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning: