Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to monitor performance metrics on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems and configure performance enhancements suitable for various production workloads..
Prove your skills and knowledge
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning is able to:
- Use utilities to analyze system behavior
- Monitor and alter kernel behavior
- Analyze system and application performance
- Tune running systems
- Tune memory utilization
- Configure disk and file subsystems
- Tune network performance
Is this certification right for you?
If you are an IT professional who is responsible for systems with heavy or specialized workloads or interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®), the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning credential is right for you.
The best way to learn is to do
We recommend this course to help you prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning: