Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux has demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to secure Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems and to enforce compliance with security policies.
Prove your skills and knowledge
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux is able to:
- Configure intrusion detection.
- Configure encrypted storage.
- Restrict USB devices.
- Manage PAM authentication.
- Configure system auditing.
- Configure SELinux.
- Use OpenSCAP and other tools to audit security policy compliance.
Is this certification right for you?
If you’re a system administrator responsible for managing large enterprise environments or securing your organization’s infrastructure, or if you’re a Red Hat Certified Engineer intent on pursuing the Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) credential, you may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux.
Test your skills and knowledge
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux (EX415)
An IT professional who passes this exam will earn a Red Hat Certified Specialist endorsement that also counts toward earning the RHCA credential.
The best way to learn is to do
We recommend this course to help you prepare to earn a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux credential: