Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization
Red Hat Certified Specialist in VirtualizationA Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization possesses the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to deploy and manage virtualization infrastructure, hosts, and guests using Red Hat® Virtualization.
Prove your skills and knowledge
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization credential is able to:
- Install Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Create datacenters, clusters, pools, and templates in Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Install and configure Red Hat Virtualization hypervisors to support Linux® and manage these hypervisors using Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Perform essential management tasks.
Is this certification right for you?
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization:
- Linux system administrators who are responsible for, or seeking responsibility for, implementing and managing virtualization infrastructures
- System administrators from other platforms
- Any Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®)