A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization possesses the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to deploy and manage virtualization infrastructure, hosts, and guests using Red Hat® Virtualization.
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization credential is able to:
- Install Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Create datacenters, clusters, pools, and templates in Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Install and configure Red Hat Virtualization hypervisors to support Linux® and manage these hypervisors using Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Perform essential management tasks.
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization:
- Linux system administrators who are responsible for, or seeking responsibility for, implementing and managing virtualization infrastructures
- System administrators from other platforms
- Any Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®)
We recommend this course to help you prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization: