Select a language
Ways to train
Close your IT skills gap in the way you learn best
Not sure if your system is compatible with Red Hat online training tools? Test your system for connectivity to Red Hat virtual training and Red Hat online learning systems to ensure that you have the best training experience.
What is the difference between video classroom, and online learning? Watch this video to learn about each.
Red Hat® performance-based classroom training provides the hands-on, practical skills that IT professionals and developers require. We offer more than 50 courses on Red Hat technologies taught in a standard classroom environment to both individuals and teams. For those courses that have a related exam, often the course with exam classroom option is also available. You will take the training course first, then take the exam on the final day of class.
- Complete coverage of the Red Hat portfolio
- Led by certified experts with extensive experience with Red Hat products
- Ability to interact and learn from peers
- Delivered over 5 continents worldwide
- Skills reinforced with hands-on labs
- Downloadable student eBook included (Not applicable in Europe)
Available for our entire curriculum, on-site training solutions offer flexibility and cost-effective team training options whether at your offices, our training venues, or hosted in a virtual environment. Your team will benefit from discussions, examples, questions, and answers that are relevant to your organization. Plus, bundled cost savings for class fees and elimination of travel costs save you money.
- Cost-saving option that eliminates travel costs
- Train 6 to 20 employees who fit the prerequisites and audience profile
- Train at your office, our training venues, or host it virtually
- We can tailor our training to you and your team’s needs
- Red Hat assists your technical staff to ensure the training venue is prepared to run Red Hat products, courses, and exams
Red Hat virtual training is real-time training conducted by live Red Hat-certified instructors in an interactive, virtual environment, giving you the same industry-respected content and hands-on labs as the corresponding classroom-based courses, including virtual lab machines that run actual products. Virtual training is an affordable, flexible solution for companies and individuals that allows you to train from your home or office, eliminating travel expenses.
- Eliminates travel expenses.
- Most classes offering 5 and half hour increments over a 3- to 5-day period which allows for partial work days.
- Available as an on-site training option
- Enables teams to train together globally in a virtual environment
Video Classroom, a key feature of Red Hat Learning Subscription, presents a dynamic, self-paced video training of our most experienced Red Hat certified instructors, recorded in high definition (HD) video, that gives you that "in-classroom" setting without incurring travel costs and risking time away from the office. You get 90 days of unlimited access to course videos, 80 hours of cloud-lab access, full and searchable transcripts, high-quality, hands-on lab environments, email support, video functionality, and eBooks with your course content.
- Available for our most popular courses
- Presented by our top instructors
- Delivered in high-definition video
- 90-days of unlimited access
- 80 hours of cloud-based labs
Red Hat Online Learning features the same high-quality course content found in our interactive classroom environments and is supplemented with 90-days of unlimited access to course content, 80 hours of cloud-based labs, and webinars from Red Hat experts - all of which is optimized for self-study, giving you the practical and applied knowledge you need to advance your skills, prepare for hands-on certification exams, and to further your career.
- Available for the complete Red Hat portfolio
- Same high-quality content use in our classrooms
- 90-days of unlimited access to course content
- 80 hours of cloud-based labs
- Pre-recorded webinars included in most courses
- Available in up to 10 languages
- Knowledge checks after every unit, validating your comprehension
Red Hat® Learning Subscription delivers access to Red Hat online training resources in a single, annual subscription. Watch videos, take courses, and complete hands-on labs online, as often as you like, at your own pace. Customize your learning experience to access online training classes, certification exams, or video courses by choosing your subscription tier.
Red Hat training units (TUs) offer organizations a simple way to purchase training and certification exams for their teams while locking in savings up front. Training units are prepaid credits that can be redeemed for Red Hat JBoss® Middleware or Red Hat Enterprise Linux® training offerings. These prepaid credits provide the flexibility to purchase training in advance and allow redemption throughout the year.