Red Hat Training
Ways to train
Grow your skill set, knowledge, and career through Red Hat courses designed to meet you where you are, whether that’s online or in a classroom.
Considering several courses?
Every online course—in multiple formats, depending on tier—is included with the
Red Hat Learning Subscription.
Choose your training environment
Pick the learning style that works best with how you prefer to learn.
Watch an overview of the types of training Red Hat offers
Your pace, any place. Log in and learn
Self-paced training presents dynamic text-based content and on-demand videos that feature our most experienced Red Hat certified instructors, that gives you the feel of an in-classroom setting without incurring travel costs and risking time away from the office. It includes unlimited access to course content and 80 hours of cloud-based labs, all optimized for self-study. Give your mind the knowledge you need to advance your skills, prepare for certification exams, and further your career.
- Same high-quality content used in our classrooms
- 80 hours of cloud-based labs
- Knowledge checks after every unit, validating your comprehension
- Presentations from our top instructors delivered in HD video
- Videos are automatically added to the course as they are made available
- Videos translated into multiple languages with subtitles
- 90-days of unlimited access
- Downloadable e-books for offline viewing
- Full and searchable transcripts
- Email support
Virtual training (live)
Instructor-led, real-time training in an virtual environment
Red Hat virtual training is real-time training conducted by live Red Hat-certified instructors in an interactive, digital environment. This learning style provides you with the same industry-respected content and hands-on labs as the corresponding classroom-based courses, including virtual lab machines that run actual products. Virtual training is an affordable, flexible solution for companies and individuals that enables you to train from your home or office, eliminating travel expenses.
- Eliminates travel expenses
- Class schedules centered on 5.5 hour instructional learning over a 3- to 5-day period, allowing for partial work days
- Can be converted to an on-site training
- Enables teams to train together globally in a virtual environment
In person training
Get industry-leading instruction in a professional classroom
Red Hat® classroom training provides the hands-on, practical skills that IT professionals and developers require in their roles. We offer more than 50 courses on Red Hat technologies, taught in a standard classroom environment to both individuals and teams. There is also the option to attend our course-and-exam classroom when it is available, wherein you will take the exam on the final day of class, once you complete the training.
- Complete coverage of the Red Hat portfolio
- Led by certified experts with extensive Red Hat product experience
- Ability to interact and learn from peers
- Available on more than 5 continents worldwide
- Reinforcement of skills with hands-on labs
- Downloadable student e-book included (not applicable in Europe)
Private team training at your office, in our classroom, or online
Available for our entire curriculum, on-site training offers flexibility and cost-effective group training options. With options to set up a professional learning environment at your office, our training venue, or within a virtual environment, your team will benefit from in-person discussions that are relevant to your organization. Plus, you can save money on class fees through bundled cost savings while eliminating travel costs.
- Enroll 6 to 20 employees who fit the prerequisites and audience profile
- Train at your office, our training venue, or host it virtually
- Tailor your training to fit your needs and the needs of your team
- Red Hat assists your technical staff to ensure the training venue is prepared to run Red Hat products, courses, and exams
- Reinforcement of skills with hands-on labs
- Cost savings through class bundles and elimination of travel
Red Hat Learning Subscription
Simple yet comprehensive, flexible training
Red Hat® Learning Subscription delivers access to Red Hat online training resources in a single, annual subscription. Watch videos, take courses, and complete hands-on labs online, as often as you like, at your own pace. Customize your learning experience to access online training classes, certification exams, or video courses by choosing your subscription tier.
Lock in savings with prepaid training credits
Red Hat training units (TUs) offer organizations a simple way to purchase training and certification exams for their teams while locking in savings up front. Training units are prepaid credits that can be redeemed for training offerings. These prepaid credits provide the flexibility to purchase training in advance and allow redemption throughout the year.