Managing middleware can be costly and challenging. Applications and services need to be deployed and updated quickly. Administrators need to standardize software configurations and efficiently manage across development, test, and product environments.
Red Hat® JBoss® Operations Network provides built-in management and monitoring capabilities to effectively administer all of your JBoss application environments. This single point of control improves operational efficiency, reduces costs, and ensures a positive experience for your end users. Red Hat JBoss Operations Network is available through Red Hat JBoss Core Services.
Reduce application downtime and proactively address issues before they impact customers.
Ensure application service levels are being met for performance and availability.
Support IT governance objectives with enterprise-grade configuration management and runtime service-oriented architecture (SOA) governance.
Reduce costs and increase return on investment (ROI).
From the JBoss Operations Network dashboard you can:
- Get visibility across all your JBoss environments.
- View key metrics on the health of your applications and services.
- Drill down to analyze specific components and troubleshoot issues.
JBoss Operations Network lets you provision and deploy JBoss solutions faster by standardizing deployments across all of your development, testing, and production environments. Manage change by maintaining an audit trail of your deployments and upgrades.
Using the JBoss Operations Network console or the command-line interface, you can:
- Remotely deploy JBoss servers, apps, and services across groups of managed platforms or servers.
- Manage multiple versions of your application content, maintain a history of all your deployments, and roll back changes if needed.
- Monitor and deploy JBoss patches and updates from the Red Hat Customer Portal, and be notified when a new patch is available.
With JBoss Operations Network, you can:
- Automatically discover and maintain an inventory of your application platforms, servers, and services.
- Store, manage, and easily update JBoss server and applications configurations to standardize deployments.
- Detect configuration changes and configuration drift, correlate changes with application performance history, and roll back configuration changes as needed.
- Automate and schedule execution of operations for managed resources and resource groups.
- Use runtime SOA governance for your enterprise service bus (ESB) running on Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works.
JBoss Operations Network provides advanced, comprehensive monitoring of performance and availability of applications and services to help you identify and address issues before they impact your customers and your business. You can:
- Get real-time and historical views of performance and availability.
- Ensure application service levels by measuring performance against automatically calculated baselines.
- Define conditional alerts based on predefined thresholds.
- Send notifications via email to individual users or groups, or via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) to third-party event management consoles.
- Automate operations or execute server scripts to correct faults in response to an alert.
Our training courses are hands-on and role-based. This means students stay at their keyboards for up to 80% of a course, boosting the retention of skills they'll use every day. We offer several convenient ways to train and save, with training facilities around the world. Visit our student center to learn more, or read some training successes.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Applications Administration II (JB348)
Manage large-scale deployments of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6.
Employers notice Red Hat certifications. They know that to become Red Hat Certified Professionals, candidates must complete real-world tasks using our technologies—not just answer questions about them. Build your career by getting certified. We offer multiple exam locations and ways to train.
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Application Server Management
Prove your skills to monitor and manage application systems on Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Let Red Hat Consulting help you successfully deploy Red Hat JBoss Operations Network. We offer flexible engagement models to help meet your IT goals. Have unallocated end-of-year budget? Consider using Consulting Units to secure resources you'll need in the upcoming year—without committing to a specific topic up front.
- Migrations, modernization, and agile development
Maximize efficiency by migrating to open source.
Collaboration is a pillar of the open source community. And it's how Red Hat approaches support. Connect to Red Hat Support to access industry-leading technical resources available in our award-winning Red Hat Customer Portal anywhere, any time.
Red Hat JBoss Operations Network
In keeping with the open source way, we like to keep the lines of communication open. So whether you're a customer or just interested in learning more, connect with us. We're eager to answer questions.
- APD builds procurement solution like no other with Red Hat JBoss Middleware.
- Roche benefits from innovative use of Red Hat technology.
- Sprint saves millions to fund IT innovation.
- Government aid program improves social service within budget.