In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ai seguenti servizi:
Non ti sei ancora registrato? Ecco alcuni motivi per cui ti consigliamo di registrarti:
- Per poter consultare gli articoli della Knowledgebase, gestire i casi con il supporto tecnico e le sottoscrizioni, scaricare gli aggiornamenti e altro ancora da un'unica posizione.
- Per poter visualizzare gli utenti all'interno dell'azienda e modificarne le informazioni di account, le preferenze e le autorizzazioni.
- Per poter gestire le tue certificazioni Red Hat, visualizzare la cronologia degli esami e scaricare logo e documenti relativi alle certificazioni.
In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ad altri servizi.
Per tutelare la tua sicurezza, se stai usando i servizi Red Hat da un computer pubblico, assicurati di disconnetterti.Esegui il log out
This summer, JUDCon 2012: Boston will feature the in-depth, engaging technical discussions that attendees have come to expect. However, this year’s conference will offer up a new twist by providing 8 attendees the opportunity to earn a JBoss certification – valued at $400 – for free.
At the conference, Red Hat will be hosting a series of exams designed to test developers' acumen with various JBoss technologies. Developers will be given the option to choose to take several exams spanning different topics. However, there will be no preparatory classes – participants will need to be prepared when they arrive. Those who pass will become JBoss certified at no cost.
The exams that will be offered include:
- JBoss Certified Application Administrator (JBCAA) – Tests the ability to deploy, implement, and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and its applications
- JBoss Certified Developer in Persistence – Tests the skills needed to create and maintain Java applications that use the Java Persistence API (JPA) with JBoss Hibernate
- JBoss Certified Developer in Seam – Tests the ability to create web applications using the JBoss Seam framework
- JBoss Certified Developer in ESB – Tests the ability to use JBoss ESB to enable communications between enterprise applications
Exams will be provided to two groups of four participants and will take place Tuesday, June 26 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Registration for the exams will open Monday, June 25 at 9:00 a.m. Space is limited and participants will be selected on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Those who are unable to take the exams can still receive benefits simply by attending JUDCon 2012: Boston. In addition to experiencing the information and camaraderie shared at the show, attendees can sign up for a 10 percent discount for certifications for their teams, even if those teams are not in attendance.
All JBoss certification exams are hands-on practical tests that challenge developers to perform real-world tasks rather than just asking multiple-choice questions. Like Red Hat's JBoss Way initiative, the JBoss exams are designed to provide developers with the skills to become more productive and easily develop modern applications. You can find out more about the exams here.
JUDCon 2012: Boston will take place June 25 – 26 at Hynes Convention Center, immediately before Red Hat Summit and JBoss World. Register here.