* Integration between Remedy(R) Change Management and Red Hat Network (RHN), enabling dynamic change management workflow
* Collaboration on industry-standards in the areas of systems management and software packaging.
* The ability to deploy software, both rpm as well as non-rpm packages, to Linux, Windows and Unix systems from a single point of control
* The ability for customers to effectively use Marimba Patch Management by BMC Software in conjunction with Red Hat Network
* Comprehensive cross-platform discovery and capture of critical licensing and registration information
* The ability for enterprise customers to accurately report on the Red Hat Network registration status of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems on the network
* Server Management for Linux -- combining the PATROL(R) and MAINVIEW(R) solutions
* CONTROL-M -- enterprise scheduling
* CONTROL-SA -- enterprise identity management
* PATROL Internet Server Manager -- performance, availability and content monitoring of local and remote URLs
* PATROL for BEA WebLogic, PATROL for IBM WebSphere, PATROL for Oracle, PATROL for Sybase, PATROL for Informix -- enterprise monitoring and management
* PATROL for Performance Assurance and MAINVIEW for Performance
Assurance -- ongoing performance assurance of Linux server environments
* PATROL Express -- remote monitoring of the performance and availability of servers, applications, Web transactions, storage and network devices
Red Hat について
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage and virtualization technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. As the connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT. Learn more at http://www.redhat.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to any historical or current fact. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, including: risks related to delays or reductions in information technology spending; the effects of industry consolidation; the ability of the Company to compete effectively; the integration of acquisitions and the ability to market successfully acquired technologies and products; uncertainty and adverse results in litigation and related settlements; the inability to adequately protect Company intellectual property and the potential for infringement or breach of license claims of or relating to third party intellectual property; the ability to deliver and stimulate demand for new products and technological innovations on a timely basis; risks related to data and information security vulnerabilities; ineffective management of, and control over, the Company’s growth and international operations; fluctuations in exchange rates; and changes in and a dependence on key personnel, as well as other factors contained in our most recent Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q (copies of which may be accessed through the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at http://www.sec.gov), including those found therein under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations". In addition to these factors, actual future performance, outcomes, and results may differ materially because of more general factors including (without limitation) general industry and market conditions and growth rates, economic and political conditions, governmental and public policy changes and the impact of natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent the Company’s views as of the date of this press release and these views could change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing the Company’s views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.