The automation architect's handbook
Because automation is now at the core of many organizations’ technology strategies, the automation architect is emerging as a key role to lead that transformation.
In this e-book, we'll share best practices for implementing automation across your organization, including:
- Assessing your current automation maturity.
- Understanding executive priorities.
- Choosing the best use cases for initial automation projects.
- Creating an automation community.
- Governing and managing a growing portfolio of automation, and much more.
Whether you're new or experienced in this role, learn more about these and other best practices for leading and implementing an automation-first culture in your organization.
Download this e-book for a guide to leading your company's end-to-end automation journey.