Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
IT teams are under pressure to deliver applications and services faster, out-maneuver competitors, and provide exceptional user experiences—all while facing tighter budgets and a severe lack of cloud specialist skills.
Red Hat® OpenShift® is a turnkey application platform that empowers teams to build, deploy, and run cloud-native and traditional applications across cloud environments. However, to streamline your application delivery processes, how OpenShift is deployed—on-premise or as a service—should be taken into account.
With Red Hat OpenShift Managed Services (available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, or Google Cloud Platform) we manage the full stack from infrastructure to daily operations, thereby reducing operational complexity and freeing up organizations to focus on building and scaling applications that add more value to the business, go to market faster, and get more from their cloud investment.
We'll cover these topics in this webinar:
- Recap of self-managed OpenShift vs. managed OpenShift—what does "managed" mean and how does it help you focus on what matters—delivering applications faster.
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift reference architecture.
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift cluster set-up: prerequisites and best practices.
- Live demo on how to spin up the Azure Red Hat OpenShift cluster.
- Evaluating the total cost of ownership—is managed OpenShift the right approach for your organization?