A Red Hat Certified Cloud-Native Developer has demonstrated the ability to use the Quarkus framework to implement simple microservices using Java and Kubernetes.
A Red Hat Certified Cloud-native Developer is able to use Quarkus to:
- Interact with persistent database entities.
- Create RESTful endpoints.
- Call other microservices using RESTful endpoints.
- Implement Health checks for automated availability testing.
- Implement tight web-based security access features.
- Use Quarkus features to ensure fault tolerance.
- Implement metrics to enable monitoring and resource management.
The Red Hat Certified Cloud-Native Developer certification is designed for:
- Java developers who are implementing microservices using Quarkus and Kubernetes
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certified Cloud-native Developer certification, Red Hat recommends the following courses: