Red Hat Academy Talent Network for students and employers
Knowledge and skills with Red Hat technologies are in high demand
At Red Hat, we believe that closing the technology skills gap is vitally important to the future of enterprise software. Red Hat® Academy Talent Network connects students who have completed Red Hat training with employers from Red Hat and our partners around the world, creating a pool of enterprise-ready talent for the jobs of tomorrow.
Red Hat Academy Talent Network for employers
With Red Hat Academy Talent Network, employers can:
- Locate individuals with Red Hat skills and certifications that meet your needs.
- Chat directly with students who are trained in Red Hat technologies.
- Search for job candidates based on filtered criteria, including location, skills, and Red Hat course completion.
- Build a company profile displaying information about your company, roles offered, and skills your team is seeking.
Red Hat Academy Talent Network for students
Preparing yourself for IT jobs with Red Hat training? With Red Hat Academy Talent Network, students can:
- Connect and chat with employers seeking open source talent.
- Search for companies based on location, skills, and employment opportunities.
- Access open job opportunities within Red Hat’s partner and customer network.
- Build a student profile to include Red Hat courses completed, and attach CVs and resumes.
Get started with enterprise-ready talent for the jobs of tomorrow
To get started with Red Hat Academy Network, visit red.ht/RHA-Talent-Network and explore your options.
Red Hat client data and Fortune 500 list, June 2021.
The Linux Foundation "2020 Open Source Jobs Report," Oct. 2020
IDC White Paper, sponsored by Red Hat. “The Business Value of Red Hat Training.” Doc#US46999720, Dec. 2020.
More than 90% of the Fortune 500
use Red Hat products and solutions.¹
93% of hiring managers
report difficulty finding sufficient talent with open source skills, up from 87% two years ago²
76% faster job readiness
when a new hire has already completed Red Hat training prior to onboarding³