Andreani Logistics Group operates in both Argentina and Brazil, developing logistics and ecommerce solutions for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, technology, and telecommunications industries and more.
- Acquire scalable infrastructure resources as well as related technical knowledge
- Accommodate growing demand for shipped goods resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Accelerate planned transition to cloud computing and infrastructure
After completing a proof of concept on cargo operations, Andreani deployed a Kubernetes and container-based environment built with Azure Red Hat OpenShift, a managed cloud solution jointly delivered and supported by Red Hat and Microsoft.
- Achieved scalability to meet 45% surge in customer shipping demand
- Reduced IT management effort with automated monitoring and patching
- Simplified deployment process
The biggest benefits of Azure Red Hat OpenShift are the speed of implementation, improved flexibility and scalability, and the solution’s simplicity.
Microsoft Azure Red Hat® OpenShift®