A Red Hat Certified Specialist in API Management is able to use the Red Hat® 3scale API Management platform to create and maintain enterprise APIs.
A Red Hat Certified Specialist of in API Management is capable of performing these tasks:
- Create and manage API users and groups, including configuring credentials.
- Control and monitor access to APIs, including credentials, tokens, and SSO integration.
- Monitor API usage and analyze alerts, traffic, and integration errors.
- Configure and implement API documentation.
- Implement API usage billing.
- Implement API portals, including legal terms and developer settings.
- Implement service definition and discovery.
If you’re an application developer, administrator, or architect who is in a DevOps role and responsible for managing enterprise APIs using 3scale by Red Hat, you may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in API Management.
We recommend this course to help you prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in API Management: