Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in API Management
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in API Management is able to use the Red Hat® 3scale API Management platform to create and maintain enterprise APIs.
Prove your skills and knowledge
A Red Hat Certified Specialist of in API Management is capable of performing these tasks:
- Create and manage API users and groups, including configuring credentials.
- Control and monitor access to APIs, including credentials, tokens, and SSO integration.
- Monitor API usage and analyze alerts, traffic, and integration errors.
- Configure and implement API documentation.
- Implement API usage billing.
- Implement API portals, including legal terms and developer settings.
- Implement service definition and discovery.
Is this certification right for you?
If you’re an application developer, administrator, or architect who is in a DevOps role and responsible for managing enterprise APIs using 3scale by Red Hat, you may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in API Management.
The best way to learn is to do
We recommend this course to help you prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in API Management: