Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation
An IT professional who earns the Red Hat® Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to centrally manage network devices using Red Hat Ansible.
Prove your skills and knowledge
An IT professional who earns the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation is able to:
- Work with Git and perform basic Git operations
- Deploy Ansible on a control node
- Create and modify playbooks and run commands and plays
- Use standard Ansible constructs and modules
- Create and work with Ansible roles
- Use Ansible modules to automate network device management
- Use Ansible Tower
Is this certification right for you?
This certification is designed for IT professionals who are:
- Responsible for maintaining network devices
- Responsible for maintaining network infrastructure
- Interested in pursuing Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) certification.
Test your skills and knowledge
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation exam (EX457)
Pass this exam to earn a Red Hat Certified Specialist credential that also counts towards earning RHCA.
The best way to learn is to do
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation, Red Hat recommends the following: