Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation
An IT professional who earns the Red Hat® Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to centrally manage network devices using Red Hat Ansible.
An IT professional who earns the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation is able to:
- Work with Git and perform basic Git operations
- Deploy Ansible on a control node
- Create and modify playbooks and run commands and plays
- Use standard Ansible constructs and modules
- Create and work with Ansible roles
- Use Ansible modules to automate network device management
- Use Ansible Tower
This certification is designed for IT professionals who are:
- Responsible for maintaining network devices
- Responsible for maintaining network infrastructure
- Interested in pursuing Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) certification.