Select a language
Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes has demonstrated a basic understanding of Kubernetes, containers, and Red Hat® OpenShift® and can use this knowledge to run, find, and manage containerized services, deploy single- and multiple-container applications, and create custom containers.
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes has validated the ability to:
- Understand container and OpenShift architecture.
- Create containerized services.
- Manage containers and container images via basic diagnostic procedures.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Deploy multi-container applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes certification is designed for:
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures.
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift.