Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in MultiCluster Management
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in MultiCluster Management for OpenShift is able to plan, deploy and manage Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes and Red Hat Advance Cluster Security for Kubernetes in an environment consisting of multiple Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform clusters. The skills and knowledge associated with this certification can be applied to both self-managed editions of OpenShift as well as managed services editions like Red Hat OpenShift on AWS (ROSA) and Azure Red Hat OpenShift.
Prove your skills and knowledge
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in MultiCluster Management is able to:
- Manage and deploy Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management (RHACM) for Kubernetes
- Work with multiple OpenShift Container Platform clusters
- Configure access control for multi cluster management
- Deploy and manage policies for multiple clusters
- Manage the RHACM observability service
- Manage application resources across multiple clusters
- Deploy and Configure Red Hat Quay
- Install and Configure Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security (RHCAS)
- Integrate RHACS with external registries
- Perform multi cluster vulnerability management with RHACS
Is this certification right for you?
The following audience may be interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Specialist in MultiCluster Managment:
- Site reliability engineers (SREs), cluster engineers, systems administrators, cloud administrators, or cloud engineers focused on planning, designing, and implementing production-grade OpenShift clusters in a multi-cluster environment and at the same time ensuring these clusters remain in compliance with corporate standards.
- Site reliability engineers (SREs), cluster engineers, systems administrators, cloud administrators, or cloud engineers working in a multi cluster environment who need to ensure that clusters are secure.
The best way to learn is to do
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certified Specialist in MultiCluster Management certification Red Hat recommends the following courses:
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) or equivalent experience
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380) or equivalent experience
- Multicluster Management with Red Hat OpenShift Platform Plus (DO480) or equivalent experience