Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Rules
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Rules has demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform a number of tasks involving the implementation and management of business logic using the Red Hat® JBoss® BRMS.
Prove your skills and knowledge
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Rules is able to:
- Create and use an intermediate drools model with associated facts
- Organize rules and managing facts
- Understand and use effective rule design patterns
A candidate must pass the following exam to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Rules:
Is this certification right for you?
The following audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Rules:
- Developers or business logic implementers who uses Red Hat Decision Manager to create and maintain business logic.
The best way to learn is to do
Red Hat recommends the following to help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Rules exam:
- Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Business Users (AD371)
- Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Developers (AD373)
NOTE: Red Hat training courses typically offer comprehensive preparation for the certification exams associated with the course. This course is considered an overview of the subject matter and does not provide thorough coverage of all exam objectives. Candidates for certification should review the exam objectives closely and engage in self-study using documentation and other means to prepare for the exam.