Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to implement high-availability services on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-On.
Prove your skills and knowledge
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering is capable of:
- Configuring a high-availability cluster, using either physical or virtual systems.
- Managing logical volumes in a clustered environment.
- Configuring a GFS file system to meet specified size, layout, and performance objectives.
- Configuring iSCSI initiators.
- Utilizing multipathed devices.
- Configuring cluster logging.
- Configuring cluster monitoring.
Is this certification right for you?
This certification is designed for IT professionals:
Test your skills and knowledge
EX436 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam
Pass this exam to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist, which also counts toward becoming a RHCA.