Select a language
Red Hat Certification
Retired - Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to implement high-availability services on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-On.
Prove your skills and knowledge
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering is capable of:
- Configuring a high-availability cluster, using either physical or virtual systems.
- Managing logical volumes in a clustered environment.
- Configuring a GFS file system to meet specified size, layout, and performance objectives.
- Configuring iSCSI initiators.
- Utilizing multipathed devices.
- Configuring cluster logging.
- Configuring cluster monitoring.
Is this certification right for you?
This certification is designed for IT professionals:
Test your skills and knowledge
EX436 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam
Pass this exam to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist, which also counts toward becoming a RHCA.