Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Summit: Connect
Dallas, Texas | September 27-28, 2022
The future of open technology starts with you. Join our in-person event as we learn, share, and contribute to the open source conversation.
Discover your next source of inspiration in the Dallas open source community at Red Hat® Summit: Connect. Whether you’re looking to engage with Red Hat thought leaders, technologies, and solutions or participate in labs and demos, you’ll find options that fit your needs.
- High-level roadmap and deep-dive technical sessions
- 1:1 meetings and networking opportunities
- Access to experts and insights at Red Hat and sponsor kiosks
- Developer hackathon
Explore our session catalog to browse learning opportunities with Red Hat experts.
Save your seat for our instructor-led labs
Join one of our popular, limited-space labs to find out more about specific products or solutions. Led by our knowledgeable instructors and powered by Intel, these labs provide all the tools you need to learn and embrace the future of innovation.
*You can also browse our list of self-paced labs to find technology topics you can explore at one of our Red Hat kiosks.
See what’s happening in your city
View what sessions, labs, and networking opportunities are in store for you at the upcoming Dallas event. Our exclusive presentations will not be recorded or shared afterward, so check out the session catalog for all the details you need to make sure you take advantage of these learning opportunities.
September 27 - Evening
Welcome reception and developer hackathon
Kick off your Red Hat Summit: Connect experience by networking over appetizers and beverages with industry peers from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at Legacy Food Hall. You can also join our limited-space Developer Console customization hackathon from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM to show how you can set your team up for development success.
Sponsor kiosks and 1:1 meetings
From 7:30 AM to 6 PM, opportunities to connect with Red Hatters and fellow attendees, engage in demos, and visit sponsored kiosks will be available throughout your event. From face-to-face meetings about technology challenges to partner conversations about how to support customer needs, you’ll have a number of networking choices. For a fully immersive experience, stop by our Walk the Walls powered by Red Hat Open Innovation Labs kiosk. You can explore our Red Hat training, consulting, certifications, and technical account management team service offerings through our VR headsets (no registration required).
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Lunch & networking
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Location: Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West
6007 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024
Special group rate (available until 9/6/22): US$249 per night, plus taxes and fees, for a standard room.
Parking rate: US$19 overnight self-parking; US$27 overnight valet
Cancellation Policy: All hotel room reservations canceled within 96 hours of check-in will incur a cancellation fee equal to one night's room and tax from the hotel to your card on file. Please contact the housing team at email@example.com if you need to change or cancel your hotel reservation. Changes will be subject to availability
How to get here:
- From Dallas/Fort Worth Airport - Follow International Parkway, TX-121 North, and Sam Rayburn Tollway to TX-121 North in Plano. Take the exit toward Legacy Drive from Sam Rayburn Tollway. Proceed to Legacy Drive in Collin County.
- From Dallas Love Field Airport - Get on Dallas North Tollway North from Herb Kelleher Way and West Mockingbird Lane. Follow Dallas North Tollway North to Dallas Parkway in Plano. Take the exit toward Legacy Drive from Dallas North Tollway North. Proceed to Legacy Drive.
- From Addison Airport - Head south on Dooley Road. Continue on Midway Road. Take Dallas North Tollway North to Legacy Drive in Plano.
Visit the hotel web site for more information on parking, amenities, and health and safety policies.
In addition to having no present symptoms of COVID-19, Red Hat expects all attendees attending the event to be one or more of the following: fully vaccinated against COVID-19, recently recovered from COVID-19 or have a negative COVID-19 test result within 24 hours prior to attending the event. Masks are encouraged but optional.
Red Hat Summit: Connect
Lend your voice to open source and register to attend our flexible conference series that provides a mix of innovation, collaboration, and learning opportunities within the Red Hat community.