Take action with pricing and risk analytics data
To stay competitive, financial institutions must accurately predict the risk profile of various combinations of assets while maintaining regulatory compliance and supporting long-term data retention.
Financial institutions work with trusted technology partners, like Red Hat, to securely manage and optimize large compute and datacenters and to provide reporting for compliance. That's why investment and retail banks, stock exchanges, and insurance companies on Wall Street and worldwide rely on Red Hat for their IT needs. Red Hat delivers the best of open source innovation with a portfolio of cloud-ready and cost-effective solutions to help financial institutions mitigate risk.
Yesterday’s technology is not sufficient to support today’s needs. Among the most successful financial institutions, traditional proprietary systems have given way to modern open source based platforms that better meet needs for flexibility, scale, innovation, and cost-efficiency.
Analyst paper: Open Source and Risk Analytics Platforms
The Red Hat® JBoss® Middleware portfolio of lightweight, cloud-friendly, enterprise-grade products lets developers work more efficiently and deploy applications and services faster.
An open, hybrid Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that lets developers quickly develop, host, scale, and deliver apps in the cloud.
Red Hat Storage provides an open, software-defined storage platform that scales across physical, virtual, and cloud resources.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux fulfills core operating system functions and provides a secure foundation for app infrastructure.
- Infographic: Make risk analytics actionable
- Brochure: Enterprise development through production with Red Hat JBoss Middleware
- Analyst paper: Red Hat JBoss Middleware Software and the Hidden Costs of Unsupported Software
- Whitepaper: How security and innovation meet at Red Hat
- Whitepaper: Making old applications new again
- Technology brief: Modernize pricing and risk analytics with Red Hat
- Analyst paper: Open Source and Risk Analytics Platforms
- Solution brief: Pricing and risk analytics
Red Hat worked with E*TRADE to simplify a complex messaging stack by building a consolidated risk-computing platform.
Red Hat helped TransUnion—a leading global risk and information solutions provider—to modernize its IT infrastructure with open source technologies.