Health and human services
Maintaining healthy populations
Ensuring a healthy population is a difficult task when compliance issues, growing amounts of data, and evolving legislation are at hand. Red Hat provides flexible solutions built with security in mind to help you integrate and analyze data when and where your employees and citizens need it most.
- Brochure: Red Hat data analytics for healthcare
- Brochure: Red Hat healthcare intelligent data as a service (iDaaS)
- Analyst paper: A smarter approach to application modernization
- Case study: TMG Health accelerates to real-time data access for clients
Building solid foundations for transport
Agencies tasked with providing safe, secure infrastructure should not have to worry about IT department needs too. Red Hat supports transportation organizations at the highest levels. From the FAA to state tollways to commercial companies, our open source technologies help keep citizens moving safely throughout the country.
- Technology brief: Transportation in the Internet of Things
- Case study: Genfare gives transit agencies and riders innovative payment technology
Keeping communities safe
Protecting constituents is a full-time job. Red Hat runs critical applications, builds trusted platforms, and stores and integrates sensitive data securely, providing reliable support for IT departments. With access to real-time information, your agency can focus on making decisions that save lives and better protect communities.
- Brochure: Future-proofing public safety storage