Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management has demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and ability to create, configure, and manage Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® authentication services and integrate those services with a variety of Red Hat and non-Red Hat products and technologies.
Prove your skills and knowledge
A candidate who has become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management is able to:
- Install and configure Red Hat Identity Management.
- Install and configure Red Hat Identity Management clients.
- Configure identity management–related services.
Is this certification right for you?
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management:
- System administrators and/or developers who want to demonstrate their Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or those with equivalent skills (recommended).
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs) who are pursuing a Red Hat Certified Architect credential.
The best way to learn is to do
To help you prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Directory Services and Authentication, Red Hat recommends these courses: