Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Learning Subscription
Fill skills gaps and address business challenges by taking advantage of unlimited access to our comprehensive curriculum.
agree that they feel more confident on the job as a result of their RHLS*
agree RHLS is a key part of their success using Red Hat products*
agree RHLS introduced them to additional Red Hat technologies, which they are now using or plan to implement*
Ensure your skill set keeps pace with evolving technologies
We’re upgrading the functionality of Red Hat Learning Subscription to improve your experience, so check out our overview of features by tier, including expert chat, skills paths, and expert extras.
These one-year individual subscriptions are designed to help you develop the skills and knowledge demanded by a growing technology market. These versions are offered in both online training and video classroom formats, with high-quality content designed to prepare you for certification exams.
Enterprise plans are also available and are a flexible, economical way to deliver the critical skills your team needs. If you are interested, contact us for more information.
or training units
or training units
or training units
A wide variety of courses and time options means you can plan your training and certification sessions around your schedule.
Tell us who should be the next RHCP of the year
Now accepting submissions for the 2023 Red Hat Certified Professional of the Year award. Make a case for yourself or nominate someone you know.
Get ready for your Red Hat remote exam
Learn the best practices for how to prepare for your remote exam with our tips and guidance on setup, system requirements, and more
Is there a subscription tier for developers?
Yes. The developer subscription features the following:
- Access to all developer-related online and video classroom courses
- Availability of 100 hours of hands-on labs
- Advance screening of in-development course chapters and lab environments
- Up to three attempts for developer certification exams
- Download functionality for offline use of up to 10 course e-books
What is early access content?
The early access content feature gives subscribers exclusive access to course chapters and lab environments in development before they are released for public purchase. All early access content is available in basic and standard subscriptions for consumption and allows users to give feedback on the material. Once the courses and labs are completed, they will be added to the full catalog in the subscription.
What are expert extras?
Expert extras are on-demand, high-definition videos offered as part of the standard tier of Red Hat Learning Subscription to complement course content. These expert extras are not scheduled and are available on demand at any time within the subscription term. These videos of 8 to 15 minutes are presented by Red Hat expert practitioners as demos of innovative technologies and practices, based on real-world use cases and scenarios. These videos have a broad appeal to anyone involved with IT.
Which courses and exams are included in the developer tier subscription?
The developer version of Red Hat Learning Subscription includes these developer-specific courses and exams:
Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer Courses
- Introduction to OpenShift Applications (DO101)
- Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180)
- Red Hat Training: Open Practices for your DevOps Journey (TL250)
- Red Hat Application Development II: Implementing Microservice Architectures (DO283)
- Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications (DO288)
- Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Development I (DO295)
- Building Resilient Microservices with Istio and Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh (DO328)
- Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus (DO378)
- Red Hat DevOps Pipelines and Processes: CI/CD with Jenkins, Git, and Test Driven Development (TDD) (DO400)
- Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (AD183)
- Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management (DO240)
- Developing Application Business Rules with Red Hat Decision Manager (AD364)
- Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Developers (AD373)
- Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse (AD421)
- Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM (AD427)
- Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (AD465)
Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer Exams
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes exam (EX180)
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer exam (EX183)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in API Management exam (EX240)
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer exam (EX283)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development exam (EX288)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development exam (EX421)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Rules exam (EX465)
What are the terms of unique exams and unique retakes?
Certification exams are not included in the basic tier of Red Hat Learning Subscription. Exams are included only in the standard tier and developer tier. A standard subscription provides five first attempts for five different exams and retakes for two of these. For example, you could take the EX200 Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam twice and the EX300 Red Hat Certified Engineer exam twice, and you still would have three first attempts at three different exams left. Let’s say you needed two attempts to pass the EX200 RHCSA® exam but passed the EX300 RHCE® exam in one attempt. You would have three first attempts at three different exams left, plus you could retake one of those if needed. Renewing your subscription does not extend your first year’s exams, but instead it gives you a new set of five exams and two retakes.