RALEIGH, N.C. - —
What: The JBoss Virtual Experience is a live, online conference and virtual exhibit hall delivering the latest information on JBoss Enterprise Middleware, JBoss.org Community projects and offerings from JBoss Partners. The online event will feature all of the aspects of a physical tradeshow, without the cost of travel and lodging. Participants will be able to attend keynotes from Red Hat and JBoss executives, attend technical and business-level sessions delivered by JBoss experts, and even browse through multiple vendor booths for demonstrations and live conversations in the virtual exhibit hall. In addition, attendees will have networking opportunities with speakers and peers, all from the comfort of their desktop.
- Jim Whitehurst, president and CEO, Red Hat;
- Craig Muzilla, vice president, middleware business at Red Hat;
- Sacha Labourey, vice president, engineering, middleware business at Red Hat;
- Rob Cardwell, vice president, middleware technology at Red Hat;
- JBoss core developers and product directors
Show spaces include:
- The Conference Centre – a virtual auditorium for keynote presentations, tracks and sessions, panel discussions and press conferences
- The Exhibition Hall – the online trade show floor, complete with booths and the ability to chat with real company representatives
- The Networking Cafe – an online gathering place for in-depth technical and business conversations, birds of a feather sessions, and live Q&A with the speakers.
- And much more!
When: This complimentary event takes place on Wednesday, 11 February 2009. Registration is open now!
Where: Online at www.jboss.com/virtualexperience
Who Should Attend: Enterprise Architects, CTOs, Developers and Application Operation Managers who are interested reducing their middleware costs and increasing their agility with enterprise-class open source middleware.
For more information or to register, please visit the JBoss Virtual Experience registration site.
About Red Hat, Inc.
Red Hat, the world's leading open source solutions provider, is headquartered in Raleigh, NC with over 65 offices spanning the globe. CIOs have ranked Red Hat first for value in Enterprise Software for four consecutive years in the CIO Insight Magazine Vendor Value survey. Red Hat provides high-quality, affordable technology with its operating system platform, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, together with applications, management and Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions, including the JBoss Enterprise Middleware Suite. Red Hat also offers support, training and consulting services to its customers worldwide. Learn more: http://www.redhat.com.