Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Understand our solutions
- Explore products and solutions through interactive demonstrations and presentations with Red Hat executives, key technology leaders, and product architects.
- Digitally collect tailored content, including product information, solution briefs, and best practice and architecture whitepapers.
Collaborate with experts
- Your experience will be based on an agenda created for your specific interests and business needs.
- As an open source pioneer, we believe that collaboration is crucial, and we welcome you to provide insights on our products and solutions groups.
- Engage in strategic conversations with our technology leaders and product owners.
- Continue these conversations well into the future, as your business needs evolve.
- Become part of a like-minded community of peers deploying innovative open source solutions.
Red Hat’s executive briefing program is an invaluable resource for us. It provides a platform to bring our customers and partners closer to our innovative products and services like never before. We’re able to demonstrate how our open source technologies can solve the real-world challenges they are facing, then collaborate with customers to realize the potential in their businesses.
The EBC is located in our 40,000-square-foot facility in Boston’s Seaport District.
Housed in the same building as the Emerging Technologies R&D facility and Open Innovation Labs, we built the center so visitors can have access to the brightest minds working in technology today.
The EBC also houses interactive technologies that let visitors participate in a fully immersive experience to gain a more comprehensive understanding of Red Hat offerings.
Red Hat’s second location in the greater Boston area complements the company’s worldwide engineering and product headquarters in Westford, Mass. The decision to expand into Boston was made because of the city’s reputation as a premier technology hub, its history of computer science technology development, and its proximity to Logan International Airport, Amtrak, and world-class amenities.
Calling all business and technology leaders
Contact your Red Hat account executive for more information on how to schedule a personalized briefing. For general EBC questions, email us