Understand our solutions
- Explore products and solutions through interactive demonstrations and presentations with Red Hat executives, key technology leaders, and product architects.
- Digitally collect tailored content, including product information, solution briefs, and best practice and architecture whitepapers.
Collaborate with our experts
- Your visit will be based on an agenda created for your specific interests and business needs.
- Offer feedback and ideas—as an open source pioneer, we believe collaboration is crucial, and welcome you to provide insights to our product and solution groups.
- Engage in strategic conversations with our technology leaders and product owners.
- Continue these conversations well into the future, as your business needs evolve.
- Become part of a likeminded community of peers who deploy innovative open source solutions.
Our executive briefing center in Boston not only enables us to develop and showcase the latest open source advancements, but also offers a world-class environment for us to collaborate with customers on their next breakthrough solutions.
The Executive Briefing Center is located in our 40,000-square-foot facility in Boston’s seaport district.
Housed in the same building as the new Emerging Technologies R&D facility and Open Innovation Labs, we built the center so that visitors have easy access to the brightest minds working in technology today.
The EBC also houses interactive technologies that allow visitors to participate in a fully immersive, hands-on experience, and gain a more comprehensive understanding of Red Hat offerings.
Red Hat’s second location in the greater Boston area complements the company’s worldwide engineering and product headquarters located in Westford, Massachusetts. The decision to expand into the city of Boston was made because of the city’s reputation as a premier technology hub, its history of computer science technology development, as well as easy access to Logan International Airport, Amtrak, and world-class restaurants and hotels.