Innovate in the open at our Executive Briefing Center
Explore and work with the Red Hat® ecosystem of products, services, experts, and executives to address your unique business challenges. As a customer, you gain access to a tailor-made experience designed to uncover opportunities to collaborate — all while influencing the direction of your technology strategy.
Learn how we’re using the executive briefing program to help you develop long lasting solutions — and relationships— with the Red Hat team.
Whether we’re exploring the vision for your company’s technology in person or virtually, our global EBC team wants to create a dedicated space to foster meaningful conversation. With a focus on your success, we invite you to journey through our portfolio of enterprise software that embodies open source innovation and cutting edge technologies.
Red Hat’s executive briefing program is an invaluable resource for us. It provides a platform to bring our customers and partners closer to our innovative products and services like never before. We’re able to demonstrate how our open source technologies can solve the real-world challenges they are facing, then collaborate with customers to realize the potential in their businesses.
Discover our products
- Understand our solutions through interactive demonstrations and presentations with Red Hat executives, key technology leaders, and product architects.
- Collect customized, digital content, including product information, solution briefs, and best practice and architecture whitepapers.
Partner with experts
- Your experience will be based on an agenda created for your specific interests and business needs.
- As an open source pioneer, we welcome you to provide insights on our products and solutions.
Build strong relationships
- Engage in strategic conversations with our technology leaders and product owners.
- Cultivate long-term dialogue with our team as business needs evolve.
- Take part in a community of peers deploying innovative open source solutions.
The EBC is located in Red Hat’s Boston’s Seaport District facility.
Housed in the same building as the Emerging Technologies Research & Development facility and Open Innovation Labs, we built the center to give visitors access to the brightest minds working in technology today.
The center also houses interactive technologies that let visitors participate in a fully immersive experience to gain a more comprehensive understanding of Red Hat offerings.
Our location in the greater Boston area complements our worldwide engineering and product headquarters in Westford, Massachusetts and fits right in with the city’s reputation as a premier technology hub. With a storied history linked to computer science technology development, and its proximity to Logan International Airport, Amtrak, and other world-class amenities, you’ll enjoy everything the city and EBC has to offer.