Select a language
Understand our solutions
- Explore products and solutions through interactive demonstrations and presentations with Red Hat executives, key technology leaders, and product architects.
- Digitally collect tailored content, including product information, solution briefs, and best practice and architecture whitepapers.
Collaborate with experts
- Your experience will be based on an agenda created for your specific interests and business needs.
- As an open source pioneer, we believe that collaboration is crucial, and we welcome you to provide insights on our products and solutions groups.
- Engage in strategic conversations with our technology leaders and product owners.
- Continue these conversations well into the future, as your business needs evolve.
- Become part of a like-minded community of peers deploying innovative open source solutions.
At its core, Red Hat’s executive briefing program enables us to listen to and collaborate with our customers and partners in a deeper, more meaningful way. The program helps us find innovative solutions to customer business challenges and serves as a forum to showcase and demonstrate our latest open source advancements, as well as to show how these technologies can support customers in delivering their next breakthrough.
The EBC is located in our 40,000-square-foot facility in Boston’s Seaport District.
Housed in the same building as the Emerging Technologies R&D facility and Open Innovation Labs, we built the center so visitors can have access to the brightest minds working in technology today.
The EBC also houses interactive technologies that let visitors participate in a fully immersive experience to gain a more comprehensive understanding of Red Hat offerings.
Red Hat’s second location in the greater Boston area complements the company’s worldwide engineering and product headquarters in Westford, Mass. The decision to expand into Boston was made because of the city’s reputation as a premier technology hub, its history of computer science technology development, and its proximity to Logan International Airport, Amtrak, and world-class amenities.
Calling all business and technology leaders
Request a virtual briefing at the Executive Briefing Center and explore a fresh look at enterprise IT inside the Red Hat pop-up experience.
Contact your Red Hat account executive for more information on how to schedule a personalized briefing. For general EBC questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.