Products for government
Red Hat delivers a complete software foundation for government IT—including cloud computing, management, virtualization, and containers.
State & Local
Red Hat provides products, services, and training for state and local agencies looking to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and maintain security and governance to better serve their constituents.
Red Hat solutions provide the ideal platform for K-12, colleges, and universities to consolidate infrastructure, create scalable computing environments, and increase student success.
- Immix Group
- Applied Computer Solutions
- August Schell
- Iron Bow
- PC Mall Gov
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- ORock Technologies
NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Powering planetary exploration with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
More customer successes
Acuity built an open source platform using Red Hat technology to provide easier big data analysis.
Booz Allen Hamilton helped the DoD transform its aging and inflexible architecture.
The Government of British Columbia, Canada, used open source to collaborate with the private sector, improving services for citizens.
Seneca College created a private cloud infrastructure for faster, automated delivery of IT resources.
Government open source
- Webinar: Hyperconverged infrastructure - open, integrated compute and storage with a compact footprint | October 16, 2018 @ 2PM ET
- OPEN FIRST Road Tour | Sacramento, CA | October 23, 2018
- Red Hat DevSecOps Roadshow | Tysons Corner, VA | October 23, 2018
- Red Hat DevSecOps Roadshow | Boston, MA | October 30, 2018
- Red Hat DevSecOps Roadshow | Los Angeles, CA | November 7, 2018
- Red Hat DevSecOps Roadshow | San Diego, CA| November 8, 2018
- Defense in Depth 2018 | Herndon, VA | November 13, 2018
Red Hat Open Innovation Labs - The Catalyst for Government I.T. Transformation
Red Hat client data, June 2017
The OpenStack word mark and the Square O Design, together or apart, are trademarks or registered trademarks of OpenStack Foundation in the United States and other countries, and are used with the OpenStack Foundation’s permission. Red Hat, Inc. is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.