Products for government
Red Hat delivers a complete software foundation for government IT—including cloud computing, management, virtualization, and containers.
State & Local
Red Hat provides products, services, and training for state and local agencies looking to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and maintain security and governance to better serve their constituents.
Red Hat solutions provide the ideal platform for K-12, colleges, and universities to consolidate infrastructure, create scalable computing environments, and increase student success.
- Immix Group
- Applied Computer Solutions
- August Schell
- Iron Bow
- PC Mall Gov
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- ORock Technologies
NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Powering planetary exploration with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
More customer successes
Acuity built an open source platform using Red Hat technology to provide easier big data analysis.
Booz Allen Hamilton helped the DoD transform its aging and inflexible architecture.
The Government of British Columbia, Canada, used open source to collaborate with the private sector, improving services for citizens.
Seneca College created a private cloud infrastructure for faster, automated delivery of IT resources.
Government open source
- Webinar: Application programming interface (API) management in state and local government and higher education | December 12, 2018 @2PM ET
- Webinar: Enabling the Mobile Workforce with Integration | December 13, 2018 @2PM ET
- Mobile Portfolio Center | Dallas, TX | December 17, 2018
- Webinar: A framework to deliver business outcomes quickly: Shifting the conversation from “what” to “why” | December 18, 2018 @9AM ET
- Deploying Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure | New York, NY | January 15, 2019
- Deploying Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure | McLean, VA | January 17, 2019
Red Hat Open Innovation Labs - The Catalyst for Government I.T. Transformation
Red Hat client data, June 2017
The OpenStack word mark and the Square O Design, together or apart, are trademarks or registered trademarks of OpenStack Foundation in the United States and other countries, and are used with the OpenStack Foundation’s permission. Red Hat, Inc. is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.