Products for government
Red Hat delivers a complete software foundation for government IT—including cloud computing, management, virtualization, and containers.
State & Local
Red Hat provides products, services, and training for state and local agencies looking to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and maintain security and governance to better serve their constituents.
Red Hat solutions provide the ideal platform for K-12, colleges, and universities to consolidate infrastructure, create scalable computing environments, and increase student success.
- Immix Group
- Applied Computer Solutions
- August Schell
- Iron Bow
- PC Mall Gov
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- ORock Technologies
Join us at the OPEN FIRST road tour
Learn how government agencies are using open source to solve the problems unique to your mission.
This year marks Red Hat's 25th anniversary
To our courageous supporters across the globe—thank YOU for believing in the power of collaboration.
NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Powering planetary exploration with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
More customer successes
Acuity built an open source platform using Red Hat technology to provide easier big data analysis.
Booz Allen Hamilton helped the DoD transform its aging and inflexible architecture.
The Government of British Columbia, Canada, used open source to collaborate with the private sector, improving services for citizens.
Seneca College created a private cloud infrastructure for faster, automated delivery of IT resources.
Government open source
- Webinar - Automated remediation - Identify, prioritize, and solve problems in your Red Hat infrastructure | July 24, 2018
- Ansible Networking Workshop | New York, NY | July 26, 2018
- Software-Defined Storage and Automation Workshop | Raleigh, NC | July 31, 2018
- Webinar - Automating the Federal Future | August 1, 2018 @ 1pm EDT
- Software-Defined Storage and Automation Workshop | Springfield, VA | August 8, 2018
- Microservices, Containers, APIs & Integration Day | Washington, DC | August 9, 2018
- 2018 DoDIIS Worldwide Conference | Omaha, NE | August 12-15, 2018
- Ansible Networking Workshop | Washington, D.C. | August 15, 2018
- OPEN FIRST Road Tour | Washington, D.C. | September 18, 2018
- OPEN FIRST Road Tour | Austin, TX | September 20, 2018 ET
Red Hat Open Innovation Labs - The Catalyst for Government I.T. Transformation
Red Hat client data, June 2017
The OpenStack word mark and the Square O Design, together or apart, are trademarks or registered trademarks of OpenStack Foundation in the United States and other countries, and are used with the OpenStack Foundation’s permission. Red Hat, Inc. is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.