To respond to business demands quickly and efficiently, you need a way to integrate the applications and data spread across your enterprise. Red Hat® JBoss® AMQ—based on the Apache ActiveMQ open source project—is a flexible, high-performance messaging platform that delivers information reliably, enabling real-time integration and connecting the Internet of Things (IoT).
Red Hat JBoss AMQ for xPaaS extends the capabilities to our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution, Red Hat OpenShift, for messaging services in the cloud.
Unlock enterprise assets with real-time messaging—integrate applications, endpoints and devices.
Reliably and scalably connect IoT.
Improve operations, and customer experience by deploying customized, real-time solutions on every device and with each, distributor, outlet, and partner.
Deploy a robust messaging solution to support application platforms, enterprise service bus (ESB) platforms, or service-oriented architecture (SOA) platforms.
Avoid vendor dependency and significantly cut your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Create global, secure, asynchronous communications with redundant paths for high availability.
The small footprint and adherence to standards of Red Hat JBoss AMQ make it possible to connect nearly everything. You can deploy and easily manage it in any configuration, so you can deploy a network of brokers across your infrastructure whether they're on premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid configuration.
Using various messaging patterns to support real-time messaging, Red HatJBoss AMQ integrates applications, endpoints, and devices quickly and efficiently. As a result, your enterprise is more responsive and agile.
Our retail clients are thrilled to have this real-time visibility, and they can now communicate with their customers faster and with greater accuracy than before.Mike Leyland, I.T. Director, Hermes
Red Hat JBoss AMQ offers multiple deployment options, from lightweight, dynamic, on-premise based on OSGi, to the cloud using Red Hat AMQ for xPaaS. This flexibility lets you easily deploy Red Hat JBoss AMQ to connect solutions at every endpoint or device and with each, distributor, and partner. Furthermore, the interconnect feature allows the creation of multiple redundant paths over a wide area, globally traversing security and VPN boundaries safely, reliably, and securely.
Red Hat AMQ supports:
- Java Message Service (JMS) 1.1.
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP).
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- User Datagram Protocol (UDP).
- .NET Message Service (NMS).
- Message Queue Telemetry Transport (MQTT).
- Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) 1.0.
AMQP defines an open-wire protocol for messaging interoperability. Born out of a collaboration between major messaging vendors and end-user organization, AMQP lets your enterprise deploy various distributed messaging solutions to respond to evolving business requirements.
Backed by Red Hat's award-winning support and services, Red Hat JBoss AMQ has a track record of supporting mission-critical applications. This messaging platform is based on open source projects from Apache Software Foundation, which has a proven history and a vibrant community of contributors.
Our training courses are hands-on and role-based. This means students stay at their keyboards for up to 80% of a course, boosting the retention of skills they'll use every day. We offer several convenient ways to train and save, with training facilities around the world. Visit our student center to learn more, or read some training successes.
- Red Hat JBoss AMQ Development and Deployment (JB437)
- Understand topologies, protocols, failover, and more.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track (JB439)
- Take the rapid track to managing Red Hat JBoss Fuse, Red Hat JBoss AMQ, and Apache Camel.
Let Red Hat Consulting help you successfully deploy Red Hat JBoss AMQ. We offer flexible engagement models to help meet your IT goals. Have unallocated end-of-year budget? Consider using Consulting Units to secure resources you'll need in the upcoming year—without committing to a specific topic up front.Learn more about Red Hat Consulting
Collaboration is a pillar of the open source community. And it's how Red Hat approaches support. Connect to Red Hat Support to access industry-leading technical resources available in our award-winning Red Hat Customer Portal anywhere, any time
Red Hat JBoss AMQ
In keeping with the open source way, we like to keep the lines of communication open. So whether you're a customer or just interested in learning more, connect with us. We're eager to answer questions.
- Red Hat JBoss AMQ
- Red Hat JBoss AMQ technical overview
- ROI analyis of Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Red Hat JBoss AMQ compared to community projects
- Red Hat JBoss AMQ compared to IBM webSphere MQ
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services
- IDC: The Value of Red Hat Integration Products
- Velociti Partners: JBoss Enterprise Middleware, by Red Hat: Proven Technical Support Services Leader
- E*TRADE Migrates to Red Hat JBoss AMQ From Sonic MQ and IBM WebSphere.
- The Large Hadron Collider Project
- CERN uses Red Hat JBoss AMQ to reliably move operational monitoring data between nodes without imposing technology on users.
- Customer success 3-in-1: Red Hat Fuse Integration increases customer agility
Read success stories from customers CenturyLink, AECOM, and Sabre Holdings who chose Red Hat® JBoss® solutions for faster project completion at lower costs.