Assess, monitor, report, and remediate common vulnerability and exposures (CVEs).
Using the vulnerabilities capability, you can:
- View, sort, and prioritize CVEs, based on the Common Vulnerability Scoring System.
- Understand the breadth and depth of vulnerable systems.
- Mitigate and/or remediate CVEs using Ansible Playbooks.
- Generate vulnerability reports.
Assess, monitor, report, and remediate industry-specific compliance issues.
Using the compliance capability, you can:
- Identify systems that violate multiple compliance rules using the standard security checklist and auditing tool, OpenSCAP.
- Review environments’ rate of compliance based on multiple governing policies or standards.
- Remediate noncompliant environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Generate compliance reports.
Compare environment configurations to identify differences, and assist troubleshooting.
Using the system comparison capability, you can:
- Compare your current system to others to identify differences and troubleshoot operational issues.
- Compare systems over time with historical change tracking.
- Filter by differences, similarities, or missing states.
- Generate reports.
Rely on Red Hat
Our subscriptions come with award-winning support; the industry's largest ecosystem of partners, customers, and experts; hardware certifications; and a connection to open source communities where we source the best features and harden them for our enterprise products.
Need more support? You can also rely on our Technical Account Managers to help you solve your IT challenges.
Training & certification
- Our strategic advisers can help you find the best ways to improve management across environments with Red Hat Smart Management.
Contribute to the upstream open source management communities.