Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Storage strengthens position relative to key competitors
It’s finally here! The Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage.
We're extremely excited to announce that Gartner has once again positioned Red Hat in the “Visionaries” quadrant. More important, Red Hat is the furthest to the right and top in the visionary quadrant since last year’s Magic Quadrant. Gartner’s Magic Quadrant judges vendors on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
We are humbled and excited with this new development. It corroborates key investments and strategic product decisions taken over the years by our leadership to deliver tangible and substantial value to customers. The relative movement of Red Hat vis-à-vis established storage vendors tells a compelling story about the rapidly changing enterprise storage landscape.
Some of the key highlights from the past year include:
- Continued leadership with container-native storage to enable a unified storage platform for cloud-native applications and container infrastructure.
- Customer traction across geographies and industry verticals that brings to bear Red Hat’s vision of storage for the open hybrid cloud.
- Strong leadership in upstream open source communities for private cloud infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), as well as enterprise adoption of highly elastic object storage.
- Breakthrough innovation around open source hyperconverged infrastructure for remote-office/branch-office and IoT use cases.
You can download a complimentary copy of the Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage here.