Select a language
Red Hat Training
Ways to save
Red Hat® training and certification offers multiple ways to help you maximize your training budget. So, whether you want to purchase multiple courses or exams, want to train additional members of your team, or need to buy credits ahead of time, we have ways to save that fit your needs.
Get the skills you need to succeed using Red Hat® technologies—at a discount.
Participation is easy. Here’s how it works:
Purchase and complete any Red Hat Training or exam offering to receive a 15% discount code.
The discount code can be used 3 times by yourself or shared with a friend or co-worker.
Don’t delay; the discount code will expire 3 months after the date it is generated.
Register for a course or exam today.
Have questions? Contact us to learn more.
View the full terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify, the Red Hat training course or exam has to be purchased directly from Red Hat via the Red Hat website or phone. After attending any Red Hat Training or exam, the student will receive an email sent by the Red Hat Learning Management System. Course and exam delivery modality options for the Training Referral Program: open enrollment, individual exams, virtual training, Red Hat Online Learning, and video classroom The email will provide the Red Hat student with a dynamic discount code that can be used three (3) times. The code applies a 15% discount to any additional Red Hat course or exam purchased via the Red Hat Learning Management System over the phone or online at redhat.com. The Red Hat student may use the code or share it with anyone. The code will be unique and can be used up to three (3) times within three (3) months of the date the code is generated. The discount code will expire three (3) months after the date it is generated. The 15% discount is based upon the full local list price of each course or exam. Full payment is due at time of purchase registration. The 15% discount cannot be combined with any other discount,promotion, or other special offer. All Red Hat Training and Certification standard policies apply. View the policies at https://www.redhat.com/en/about/red-hat-training-policies. Any customer initiated changes that occur following original registration may be subject to a fee. Failure to attend will forfeit the promotional rate. Promotion applies to direct Red Hat phone and web orders only. Red Hat reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
Red Hat training units (TUs) offer organizations a simple way to purchase training and certification exams for their teams while locking in savings up front. Training units are prepaid credits that can be redeemed for Red Hat training offerings. These prepaid credits provide the flexibility to purchase training in advance and allow redemption throughout the year.
Training management simplified
Red Hat training units simplify administration of your Red Hat training and make it easy for you to choose the training that is right for your business today. Training units are valid for one (1) year from purchase and may be redeemed individually. Upon purchase, training units are non-refundable.
Flexibility and manageability
- Easy to purchase and administer
- Can be used for training for up to twelve (12) months
- Eliminates the need to purchase training ad hoc
- May be redeemed for the full range of available Red Hat training courses or Red Hat exams (in any modality), or for any tier of Red Hat Learning Subscription
- Fast turnaround for on-site scheduling
- Lock in volume discounts up front, and use them for a full year
- A great way to use unallocated budget effectively
|Number of |
|Discount||UK price per TU (GBP)||Euro T1 price per TU (Euro)||Euro T2 price per TU (Euro)||Euro T3 price per TU (Euro)||USD1 price per TU (USD)||USD2 price per TU (USD)|
|1 - 70||0%||£ 190||€ 240||€ 180||€ 165||$ 190||$ 110|
|71 - 160||10%||£ 171||€ 216||€ 162||€ 148.50||$ 171||$ 99|
|161 - 280||15%||£ 161.50||€ 204||€ 153||€ 140.25||$ 161.50||$ 93.50|
|281 - 410||20%||£ 152||€ 192||€ 144||€ 132||$ 152||$ 88|
|411 - 550||22%||£ 148.20||€ 187.20||€ 140.40||€ 128.70||$ 148.20||$ 85.80|
|551+||25%||£ 142.50||€ 180||€ 135||€ 123.75||$ 142.50||$ 82.50|
View the full terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
The EMEA Red Hat Training Unit (TU) tiered volume discount pricing table (“Offer”) provided herein constitutes the entire Offer and no other purchases of Red Hat training products or services qualify for the TU volume discounts specified herein.
- Under this Offer, TU volume discounts are available to end customers and select Red Hat Partners located in qualifying EMEA countries (designated by Red Hat as such) (“Eligible Participants”).
- This Offer is valid from April 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
- To qualify for the TU volume discounts provided herein, Eligible Participant must (i) meet the minimum volume purchase requirement for the discount that is being requested; and (ii) purchase the qualifying quantity of TUs on or before December 31, 2021.
- TUs must be redeemed within one (1) year of the date of purchase, even if the training event for which TUs are being redeemed is scheduled to start after the TU expiration date.
- TUs may only be redeemed for eligible Red Hat training products and services offered on Red Hat’s Training website. TUs cannot be redeemed for other training units, or for other Red Hat non-training products and services.
- Red Hat reserves the right to modify or cancel this Offer at any time without notice.
- This Offer is non-transferrable, and no assignments or substitutions are allowed.
- This Offer may not be combined with any other promotions, offers, discounts, bundles, or coupons.
- Eligible Participant must be of legal adult age in the country of residence in which they are registering and making the purchase, or must provide parental consent to accept this Offer.
- If a Eligible Participant violates any of the Offer terms, the Offer will be invalid.
- Unless otherwise provided for in these terms and conditions, all terms of Appendix 2A of the Red Hat Enterprise Agreement and the associated Red Hat Training Policies (https://www.redhat.com/en/about/red-hat-training-policies) shall apply to the Red Hat products sold in connection with this offer.
- Offer is void where prohibited by law.