Red Hat Satellite
The best way to manage your Red Hat infrastructure
Red Hat® Satellite is an infrastructure management product specifically designed to keep Red Hat Enterprise Linux® environments and other Red Hat infrastructure running efficiently, with security, and compliant with various standards.
- Content repository for any type of content made available to any host
- Curation of content prior to distribution
- Distribution of content as close as possible to the end point
- Report on hosts that need updates, fixes, or enhancements
- Group homogeneous systems so that you can easily work with them
- Respond quickly to patching requirements using scalable automation
- Provision to bare metal, virtual, private, and public clouds
- Discover non-provisioned hosts
- Automate using Ansible roles to perform post-provisioning steps
- Centrally manage subscription usage
- Maintain accurate inventory and utlization information
- Report on subscription consumption
Explore related resources
Rely on Red Hat
Our subscriptions come with award-winning support; the industry's largest ecosystem of partners, customers, and experts; hardware certifications; and a connection to open source communities where we source the best features and harden them for our enterprise products.
Need more support? You can also rely on our Technical Account Managers to help you solve your IT challenges.
Services & programs
More ways to improve your Red Hat experience
Learn how to create new cloud-native apps and make existing ones cloud-enabled using microservices, containerization, and DevOps.
Need more? Test and certify your products on our portfolio or go to market with Red Hat solutions.
Find out how our technical experts can help you manage infrastructure efficiently and securely by getting the most out of Red Hat Satellite.