Select a language
Open source exists for times like these
Helping communities and customers work together to solve shared problems is fundamental to our business. These current challenges are unfamiliar and new to all of us. We don’t have all the answers either, but we know how to find them, together.
The latest news from Red Hat
Here for our customers
No one can prepare for everything, but we work hard to remain ready for anything. We designed our systems and support to keep customers and partners supported, with security and stability during uncertain times. And now, we're ramping up our analytics services for teams that might be short-staffed and extending our product life cycles to ease migration pressures.
Leadership Panel Discussions
Here to help you lead
During this period of global insecurity, people need to work together to adapt. At Red Hat, we want to help others facing this crisis by doing what we've always done—collaborating in the open.
Remote but not removed
A candid discussion with Red Hat leaders about:
- Making meaningful connections without seeing your team in person.
- Changing how you moderate group meetings.
- Making interactions authentic.
- Finding time to provide context to your team.
- Leading teams through change, fears, and uncertainty—virtually.
People, process, and technology for now and always
A candid discussion with Red Hat leaders and BlueJeans Network CEO about:
- Architecting IT to withstand failover, disruptions, and rapid scaling.
- Using technology to support customers and partners.
- Facilitating virtual communication while withstanding scale and data security pressures.
- Communicating and collaborating with IT vendors for support.
Here to help you learn
Knowledge, expertise, and enterprise tech skills are what everyone needs now, and we have a lot to share. We’re expanding our virtual training class offerings, extending exam windows, offering discounts on digital learning, and more.
Get a taste of our learning options by checking out our free training courses.
Here to help you help others
Tips for leaders during uncertain times
Open source and COVID-19
Practical advice for remote working
- Remote working: 14 tips to improve emails at a critical time
- 6 tricks for developing a work from home schedule
- Top 10 open source tools for working from home
- Leading remote teams: 6 survival tips to improve communication and prevent burnout
- Remote teams: 4 things CIOs should do now
- Remote work security: 5 best practices
Here to help you smile
Take a break from crisis coverage to read, watch, or listen to an interesting―and hopefully uplifting―story.
Here to help your business
Red Hat has helped organizations navigate technological change for decades. With flexible, open technologies, you can be ready for inevitable change.