Red Hat Unveils Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Redefining the Enterprise Operating System
Red Hat Software Collections 1.1 Now Generally Available
Red Hat Deepens Collaboration with SAP on SAP® Data Management Portfolio, Launches Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA®
Telefónica to Work with Red Hat and Intel to set the Ground for next-generation Telecommunications Virtualized Network Services
MEDIA ALERT: Red Hat to Host Virtual Event, "Redefining the Enterprise Operating System," on June 10, 2014
Red Hat Delivers Powerful New Capabilities in OpenShift Enterprise 2.1
Red Hat Provides CERN with a Platform for Mission-Critical Applications
Red Hat Announces OpenShift Marketplace, Bringing the Power of Red Hat's PaaS Ecosystem to OpenShift Online Customers
Red Hat Honors Outstanding Open Source Advancement with Eighth Annual Red Hat Innovation Awards
Red Hat Announces ManageIQ Community for Open Source Cloud Management
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."