Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Satellite
The best way to manage your Red Hat infrastructure
Red Hat® Satellite is an infrastructure management product specifically designed to keep Red Hat Enterprise Linux® environments and other Red Hat infrastructure running efficiently, with security, and compliant with various standards.
- Content repository any type of content made available to any host
- Curation of content prior to distribution
- Distribution of content as close as possible to the end point
- Report on hosts that need updates, fixes, or enhancements
- Group homogeneous systems so that you can easily work with them
- Respond quickly to patching requirements using scalable automation
- Provision to bare metal, virtual, private, and public clouds
- Discover non-provisioned hosts
- Automate using Ansible roles to perform post-provisioning steps
- Centrally manage subscription usage
- Maintain accurate inventory and utilization information
- Report on subscription consumption